Zzz-PAP Integrated Heated Humidifier for Zzz-PAP Mini (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Simple & Safe
With six simple heater settings the Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier is engineered to ensure a consistent temperature difference between water in the chamber and ambient (room) air temperatures, keeping humidification levels constant throughout the night and helping to minimize condensation (rainout) in the tubing and mask. Built for quiet operation, reliability and safety the humidifier features separate Power On and Heater On indicator lights, overheat protection, and a water chamber safety switch.
Great For Travel
The Zzz-PAP Integrated Heated Humidifier includes a universal power supply so that it will accommodate voltages around the world. When integrated the Zzz-PAP Humidifier and CPAP Machine both draw power from a single wall plug eliminating the clutter and hassle of multiple cords.
Easy To Clean
One problem many humidifier users face is keeping the water chamber clean. The Zzz-PAP water chamber makes cleaning a breeze. It is easily detached from the humidifier base with the handy Extraction Tool (stored on the humidifier) and can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning. It's even dishwasher safe!
- Manufacturer PMI Probasics
- In the Package Zzz-PAP Integrated Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Power Cord, Coupler, Chamber Extractor, Printed Instructions.
- Part Number(s) 7620
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Taiwan (Typical)
- Size (Approx) Heater = 10 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches Chamber = 4.5 x 5.9 x 4.2 inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.37 lbs (Heater = .84 lbs, Chamber = .53 lbs)
- Tubing All Standard & Premium Standard CPAP Tubing
Therapy Data & Compliance
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V; 50/60 Hz