If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine Package with Heated Humidifier (Includes Free Mask)
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get A MASK free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
AUDIBLE LEAK DETECTION ALERTS
While your Luna II is in use if a leak is detected; the machine will sound an audible alert after 40 seconds of detection to wake and notify you of the leak. The LCD screen will also display a "Leak!!" message.
RESLEX EXHALATION RELIEF TECHNOLOGY
Turning on RESlex Exhalation Relief enables your Luna II to automatically detect your respiratory rhythm and reduce pressure in the mask during exhalation; making you feel much more comfortable. RESlex can be used at a setting of off, or 1 (lowest setting) to 3 (highest setting).
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during APAP therapy. The Luna II Auto's Humidifier is built directly into the machine so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 5, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 5 is the highest.
3B LUNA QR MOBILE APPLICATION
Available for iPhone, iPad & Android; 3B Luna QR app lets you take your compliance data with you wherever you go. Once the app has been downloaded to your device; simply scan the iCodeQR that is generated on your Luna II QX device. Within seconds a summary of your compliance data is saved into your app and is accessiable whenever you need it!
- Luna II Auto CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- Luna II Auto CPAP Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Luna II Auto CPAP User Manual (PDF)
- Manufacturer 3B Medical
- In the Package Luna II Auto-CPAP with Built-in Humidifier, Humidifier Chamber, 6-Foot Standard Tubing, 2 Reusable Foam Filters (1 Pre-Installed), Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, User Manual
- Part Number(s) LG2A00
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817783020527
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use These devices are intended for single-patient use by prescription in the home or hospital / institutional environment on adult patients. It is to be used on patients > 66 lbs/30 kg for whom CPAP therapy has been prescribed.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 10.79 x 7.24 x 4.53 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4 Lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp Ranges from 0 to 60 Minutes
- Sound Levels 28 dBa
- Comfort Technology RESlex Exhalation Relief Technology
- Filters Foam, Ultra Fine
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with All Standard Tubing
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard, SD Data Card (Optional)
- Data Viewing 3B Luna QR Mobile Application
- Chamber Capacity 360 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard Chamber
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 5 Maximum
On Sale: $9.99