3B Medical Inc. Lumin Bullet CPAP Hose Cleaner Sanitizer
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
UV LIGHT DESTROYS 99% OF GERMS & BACTERIA
The Lumin Bullet UV CPAP Hose Cleaner uses a specialized UV Light, similar to those found in hospital operating rooms and sterile clean rooms, to disinfect your CPAP tubing. Proven in uses worldwide, UV light is safe and effective with no harmful chemicals, and no harsh abrasives or liquids. In just a few minutes Lumin will kill up to 99% of the harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi on your tubing that can cause infection and illness.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST CPAP TUBING
Lumin Bullet is compatible with most brands of standard, performance and heated tubing, gliding through the hose and safely sanitizing along the way. It even handles tubing kinks, twists and turns as it works!
There are some types of CPAP tubing that the Bullet is NOT compatible with, such as ResMed’s ClimateLine & ClimateLine Oxy Series Tubing and DreamStation Go 12mm Micro Tubing. Also, in some cases with heated tubing the Lumin Bullet shell may not fit around one end of the tube due to the electrical connection on the tube. If this is the case, simply insert the sanitizing probe and guide it from the other end of the tube; and then back it out to remove it.
SAVE MONEY: NO REPLACEMENT PARTS OR FILTERS REQUIRED!
Unlike other CPAP Sanitizers, 3B's Lumin Bullet doesn't require any ongoing maintenance, adapters, filters or replacement parts. If the Bullet or shell gets dirty they can be wiped down with a soft cloth; but beyond that your Lumin Bullet should never require any upkeep. The UV bulb inside the Lumin Bullet is designed to last for the lifetime of the device; however if it ever needs to be replaced extra bulbs are available.
- Manufacturer 3B Medical Inc.
- In the Package Lumin Bullet, Shell Case, USB Charging Cord
- Part Number(s) LM4000
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817783020688
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The 3B Lumin Bullet is intended for at home sanitization of CPAP Tubing. This product is used to disinfect your device from harmful bacteria, mold and fungus. It is not intended to wash visible residue.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White with Blue Highlights
- Size (Approx) 8.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 0.6 Pounds