All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Philips Respironics Battery Pack for InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer Systems (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
GREAT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO!
This lithium-ion battery pack will operate your InnoSpire Mini or Mini Elite compressor for up to 90 minutes between charges. It is a great option for people who want to take their aerosol treatments anytime, anywhere!
This battery can be recharged using your compressor nebulizer's AC (wall) Power Cord or 12V DC Power Adapter. Recharging is quick and convenient, taking about 6 hours to charge when fully discharged.
CONVENIENT CHARGE INDICATORS
The battery pack includes convenient indicator lights that indicate the current charge. When the battery's charge is low the light will blink orange to indicate it is time to recharge; when charging the light will be a steady orange; and when the battery is fully charged or in use it will shine green.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1110726
- HCPCS Code
- GTIN / UPC Code 00383730004891
- Warranty 6 Months - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity 1800 mAh
- Battery Size 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 0.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 90 Minutes (Average)
- Recharge Time 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life250 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesDO NOT charge the battery when it is attached to the compressor. Store fully charged in a cool dry place. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.