Heated Humidifier For PR System One "50 Series" REMstar Machines (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The System One "50 Series" Heated Humidifier analyzes ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow throughout the night to deliver optimum humidity and ultimate comfort while also dramatically reducing rainout. The humidifier's Dry Box technology isolates the water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL FOR COMFORT
Delivering consistent humidity levels throughout the night, at the mask, improves sleep therapy comfort and compliance. The System One uses a simple dial to adjust relative humidity at the mask. What The PR System One's Humidity Control system monitors room temperature, room humidity, and air flow enabling it to maintain your preferred humidity levels, even when environmental conditions change. By controlling relative humidity output at the mask, rather than simply setting the humidifier temperature at higher or lower levels, System One Humidity Control provides a custom sleep experience and it helps prevent rainout too!
DRY BOX TECHNOLOGY FOR SAFETY
Through the combination of a cleverly-designed water chamber and an advanced "Dry Box" design the System One Heated Humidifier virtually eliminates the risk of water spillage and ingress into the device. Even when filled to the "FULL" indicator line the System One's water chamber can be tilted or turned upside down without leaking back into the device. And should any water manage to escape the chamber the Dry Box will prevent it from entering the device itself.
COMPATIBILITY: This heated humidifier is only compatible with "50 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- DS150, DS250, DS450, etc. It will not work with newer "60 Series" System One machines such as the DS560 and the DS460.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR SystemOne Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Printed Instructions.
- Part Number(s) 1056209
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959004108
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- All PR SystemOne "50 Series" CPAP & BiPAP Machines
Humidifier = 7 x 5.5 x 4.00 Inches
Humidifier with CPAP = 7.00 x 10.75 x 4.00 Inches
Humidifier = 1.2 Lbs
Humidifier with CPAP = 4.8 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Humidifier Capacity 325 mL (1 1/3 Cups)
- Humidifier Chambers Standard
- Humidifier Settings 1 Minimum to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP or BiPAP device