Heated Humidifier for M-Series REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The M Series Heated Humidifier uses a redesigned “hidden” water chamber that is easier to use, and easier to fill than previous models; and the chamber has a high capacity to deliver continuous humidification throughout the night.
The REMstar M Series Heated Humidifier features a new easy-turn dial that can easily be set to one of 5 levels, even in the dark. And, it doesn’t need to be reset during the night if therapy is temporarily suspended.^literature~
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package M-Series Heated Humidifier with Water Chamber
- Part Number(s) 1049109
- HCPCS Insurance Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin (Typical)
- All M-Series CPAP & BiPAP Devices (M-Series REMstar CPAP, M-Series REMstar Plus, M-Series REMstar Pro, M-Series REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus, M-Series BiPAP Auto, etc.)
- Size (Approx) 8.25 x 8.75 x 4.00 Inches (The humidifier adds approximately 3.75 inches to the width and 0.75 inches to the height and depth of the CPAP or BiPAP device.)
- Weight (Approx) 1.2 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Humidifier Capacity 325 mL (1 1/3 Cups)
- Humidifier Chambers Standard
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 4 (Approximately 104ºF to 158ºF)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP or BiPAP device