Heated Humidifier for M-Series REMstar Series Machines (DISCONTINUED)
The M Series Heated Humidifier uses a redesigned “hidden” water chamber that is easier to use, and easier to fill than previous models; and the chamber has a high capacity to deliver continuous humidification throughout the night.
The REMstar M Series Heated Humidifier features a new easy-turn dial that can easily be set to one of 5 levels, even in the dark. And, it doesn’t need to be reset during the night if therapy is temporarily suspended.^literature~
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package M-Series Heated Humidifier with Water Chamber
- Part Number(s) 1049109
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- All M-Series CPAP & BiPAP Devices (M-Series REMstar CPAP, M-Series REMstar Plus, M-Series REMstar Pro, M-Series REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus, M-Series BiPAP Auto, etc.)
- Size (Approx) 8.25 x 8.75 x 4.00 Inches (The humidifier adds approximately 3.75 inches to the width and 0.75 inches to the height and depth of the CPAP or BiPAP device.)
- Weight (Approx) 1.2 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL (1 1/3 Cups)
- Humidifier Chambers Standard
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 4 (Approximately 104ºF to 158ºF)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP or BiPAP device