The TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Auto Seal Technology is the latest of Philips Respironics' popular gel cushion masks. The TrueBlue's unique freeform spring sits between the mask frame and cushion adjusting automatically as you move during sleep to maintain stable, leak free seal.
CALL 888-505-0212 FOR OUR CURRENT PRICE
We guarantee the lowest pricing on every product we sell every day. Please call us for our current price on this item!
FREE 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Try this item at home and, if you're not completely satisfied, return it within 30-days for a full refund of the original purchase price!
The mask's premium blue gel nasal cushion molds naturally to the shape of your nose while the cushion's soft outer flap expands and contracts to improve fit and comfort without irritating the skin or pinching at problem spots like the nasal bridge
Designed to fit more loosely than traditional CPAP headgear, TrueBlue Headgear has wide, soft fabric straps that converge into a single back panel and crown strap creating a balanced fit without overtightening.
The TrueBlue's intuitive 3-cushion forehead pad is enchanced by additional gel cushioning; and new Talon Headgear Clips are made of durable soft plastics to withstand tension as they are attached and removed. Each clip snaps quickly into place and twists to detach without the need for strap adjustments.
- Headgear has inlaid adjustable straps that converge into a single back panel with a crown strap for added stability.
- Premium blue gel works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. Not only does our blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- Freeform nasal cushion spring gives patients the ability to move in any direction. The soft silicone spring helps patients to get a better night’s sleep by limiting disturbances to the seal.
- Intuitive forehead pad is designed expressly for TrueBlue and enhanced with a remarkably soft premium blue gel.
- Angled exhalation micro ports make operation quieter and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Talon clips are included, making it easy for patients to remove the mask and lock in the same fit, night after night.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
||1071800 (Petite), 1071801 (Small), 1071803 (Medium), 1071804 (MediumWide), 1071805 (Large)
|HCPCS Insurance Code
|Typical Country of Origin
||United States of America