ResMed's C-Series Tango CPAP is a great option for treating obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) at a low price without compromising performance or comfort. The Tango is a lightweight (2.4lb) CPAP system with a wide pressure range, manual altitude adjustment, user adjustable ramp, and universal power supply. And, since it's from ResMed you can be sure of superior quality and reliability.
The optional heated humidifier features an easy-to-use disposable water chamber and user-friendly humidity controls. The warm moist air that humidification provides has been proven to relieve symptoms of dryness, making therapy more comfortable.
- Optional integrated heated humidifier includes disposable water chamber and user-friendly humidity controls
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- Compliance monitoring via hourly usage meter
- Manual altitude adjustment
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Quiet and easy to use with simple touch controls
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|HCPCS Insurance Code