The Sandman Auto HC offers a unique design that fit easily into users lives delivering unparalleled performance, comfort, features, and convenience all in a package robust enough for nightly use at home and small enough to tuck in your carry back on the road. The Sandman Auto is an Auto-CPAP (or APAP) system so it analyzes every breath and adjusts pressure to ensure that the lowest possible therapy levels are delivered to ensure you an optimal sleep experience.
Every Sandman Auto unit comes complete with an internal heated humidifier featuring the Humid Control (HC) humidification system that provides a stable humidification level throughout the night for highly effective and comfortable therapy. By merging the APAP and humidifier design from the outset Puritan Bennett / Covidien was able to create an astonishingly light and compact unit. At just 2.64 lbs with heated humidifier the Sandman weighs less than most APAP systems by themselves! The Sandman's humidifier is located at the rear of the device with a water chamber and filter that are easy to remove for cleaning. And the Sandman is powered by a single slimline cord too so there is no heavy "power brick" to worry about!
Numerous user-friendly features -- including automatic patient reminders, ultra-quiet operation and a front-facing display screen with large backlit buttons that dim automatically after use -- help to make the Sandman easy to sleep with at night and a great look and low price makes the Sandman easy to live with during the day.
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky power brick
- Large backlit buttons that dim automatically after use
- Automatic patient reminders
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of U.S.)
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|HCPCS Insurance Code