Resmed's HumidAire 2i (Also known as the H2i) Heated Humidifier forms a compact, seamlessly integrated unit when attached to the AutoSet Spirit, VPAP III, VPAP Malibu, and all S7 Series CPAP Systems. With the new flip top lid design, easy dial control, and no need for a power cord, all you need to do is add water.
The HumidAire 2i Heated Humidifier adds moisture to positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy. Physicians prescribe PAP humidification for people who experience dry throat and dry or congested nasal passages and sinuses. Humidification, especially heated humidification, resolves these symptoms for most patients.
Resmed's HumidAire 2i Heated Humidifier forms a compact, seamlessly integrated unit when attached to the AutoSet Spirit, VPAP III & S7 Series CPAP Systems. With the new flip top lid design, easy dial control and no need for a power cord, all you need to do is add water.
Compatible with ResMed's Malibu, AutoSet Spirit, VPAP III, and S7 Series CPAPs, the HumidAire 2i module is small and portable. It integrates fully with the CPAP/VPAP, and is designed for easy attachment and detachment to suit variations in therapy requirements.
- You can choose the most comfortable level of humidification with the large dial, which is easy to find, even in the dark.
- The HumidAire 2i is powered by the flow generator, so no separate power cord is required.
- You don't need to reset the pressure when you attach or remove the humidifier.
- The water chamber opens completely and closes securely for quick, easy cleaning.
- Electronic components are isolated from the water chamber.
- Seamless integrated unit - simply snaps into place whenever required.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|HCPCS Insurance Code