ResMed's H4i (also called the HumidAire 4i) Integrated Heated Humidifier offers some great improvments on the original HumidAire 3i design including a larger water chamber, a larger heating plate, and a more robust design with metal reinforcements. The H4i integrates seamlessly with all S8 and S8 Series II CPAP/VPAP machines.
ResMed's H4i Integrated Heated Humidifier offers some major improvements on the original HumidAire 3i that bring even greater simplicity and more comfort. With 30% more humidity, the H4i really helps sooth dry mouth and nasal irritation that can sometimes be caused by CPAP therapy. Research proves that the warm, moist air humidification provides helps relieve symptoms of dryness and makes sleep therapy more comfortable.
The H4i clicks easily into place for seamless integration and supports ResMed’s full S8 platform including the S8 Compact, S8 Escape/Escape II, S8 Elite/Elite II, S8 Vantage, S8 AutoSet II, VPAP S, VPAP ST, and VPAP Auto/Auto 25. The compact design is unobtrusive in the bedroom and easily packed for travel.
The ResMed H4i offers user-friendly humidity control with a dial that’s easy to read in the dark, and it’s quick to respond to any adjustments you make. It also has greater water capacity that supports humidification needs at higher flow rates and pressures, and a convenient flip top lid that makes it easy to refill.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||H4i Heated Humidifier with Standard Water Chamber.
|HCPCS Insurance Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
||A Prescription is required for the purchase of this item.
|Typical Country of Origin
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
Performance & Power
- Chamber and Docking Station: 4.5" x 6.7" x 8.3" (118 mm x 170 mm x 212 mm)
- Chamber (Unfilled) and Docking Station: 1.5 lb (670 g)
- Power Supply: NA (Power provided directly by CPAP/BiLevel system)
- Water Capacity at Max Fill Line: 390 ml
- Maximum Heater Plate Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Maximum Output Humidity: 95% relative humidity (control dial set to maximum setting, flow rate 50 L/min, ambient temperature of 68°F (20°C), ambient relative humidity of 15%)
- Universal Power Supply: Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz