The Mirage Micro nasal mask from ResMed combines personalized fit and easy-to-use features to ensure your therapy experience is comfortable and effective. Its MicroFit dial allows for up to 24 precise adjustments to the forehead support and the nasal cushion's dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on the nasal bridge and seals effectively.
QUESTIONS? CALL 888-505-0212
We're here to help with great service, knowledgeable staff, and the best price guaranteed! If you have questions please call.
FREE 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Try this item at home and, if you're not completely satisfied, return it within 30-days for a full refund of the original purchase price!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR JUST A PENNY
Add a CPAP Tube Brush, CPAP Cleaning Wipes, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!
Intuitive and easy to use, the Mirage Micro is the new benchmark in nasal masks. The UPDATED Mirage Micro (with blue clips) features an innovative vent design that reduces noise. Located on the elbow for easy cleaning and disassembly, the diffuse vents are designed to disperse air quietly and softly, at a short distance, away from the bed partner. The elbow partition also aids CO2 washout and further reduces noise. You'll be amazed at how quiet a mask can be.
Because many smaller people are beginning to see the benefits of CPAP/BiLevel therapy the Mirage Micro is available with two frame sizes, a SMALL frame (with small cushion) for more petite users and a STANDARD frame (with medium, large, largwide or extralarge cushions) for average and larger users.
ResMed's Adjustable Breathe-O-Prene Headgear is available for the Mirage Micro in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) for a more custom fit. Breathe-O-Prene fabric whisks moisture away from the face rather than collecting it so that the material stays dry and comfortable during use.
- Micro Makes Fit Easy MicroFit dial allows for up to 24 precise adjustments of the forehead support, setting the mask at the most comfortable position
- Proven Seal Mirage™ dual-wall cushion technology reduces pressure on the nasal bridge and seals effectively
- A Winning Combination As you adjust the dial to your profile, the cushion works to seal effectively, so there is no need to over-tighten the headgear
- Frame Improvements Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures. Two frame sizes (small and standard) mean that a wider range of users can feel comfortable and "well fit" with the Mirage Micro
- Quiet Performance An array of small, built-in vents diffuses air gently and quietly. The Mirage Micro is 52% quieter than the Ultra Mirage II
- Clear Field of Vision Slender forehead support is unobtrusive and feels light on the face
- Set-and-forget headgear Clips Retain optimal headgear settings and are easy to attach and detach
- Easy Release Swivel Offers a convenient way to connect and disconnect air tubing
- One-handed Adjustment There’s no need to take off your mask to use the MicroFit dial. You can simply adjust the dial with one hand while wearing the mask, and even while lying down
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||Mirage Micro Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
||16378 (Small), 16379 (Medium), 16380 (Large), 16381 (LargeWide), 16832 (ExtraLarge)
|HCPCS Insurance Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
|Typical Country of Origin
||Small, Medium, Large, Large Wide, Extra Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
||Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Machines
||Nasal Cushion Mask
|Recommended Pressure Levels
||4-20 CM H2O