As the leader in mask technology, ResMed has partnered with pediatric health experts to bring you Pixi –– a pediatric CPAP/BiLevel mask designed with children and their families in mind. Uniquely constructed using the anthropometric data of children aged two and older, the Pixi pediatric mask is not merely a scaled down adult mask. Taking into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children, the mask is designed to minimize pressure on soft faces.
The Pixi pediatric mask is made with both the child and their caregiver in mind. Every feature is carefully considered to address and improve therapy comfort, acceptance and overall experience for everyone involved. Confident that their child is being treated effectively, caregivers can be free to focus on emotionally supporting their child on their journey.
The Pixi's open style headgear is designed especially for children as well. Soft Breathe-O-Prene straps are lightly colored and unobtrusive -- sitting back on the face away from the child's eyes and ears -- to reduce irritation and obstruction. Because children may not be able to adjust the fit on their own the Pixi's three headgear straps are designed to be adjusted from an adult's point of view while catering to children of a wide range of ages. Not only can the child see clearly while wearing the mask, but caregivers are also reassured and comforted by being able to see their child’s eyes and more of their face.
- Soft, Comfortable Cushion minimizes pressure on children’s soft faces, without compromising seal
- Two Tubing Positions allow air tubing to be moved to either side of the cushion depending on child’s sleeping position
- Spring-flex Lightweight Tube stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as the child moves around during sleep
- Comfortable Breathe-O-Prene Headgear materials are lightly colored for a more reassuring, unobtrusive appearance on the child’s face
- Optional Pressure Port with tubing (included separately in the package)
- Side-facing Backstrap is ergonomically designed from the fitting adult’s point of view
- Quick-release Latch makes it easy to take the mask off while retaining desired headgear settings
- Emergency Latch releases the latch even faster in an emergency, by pulling firmly on the lower headgear strap
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
||61030 (Childrens & Pediatric)
|HCPCS Insurance Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
||A Prescription is required for the purchase of this item.
|Typical Country of Origin
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
||Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Machines
||Nasal Cushion Mask
|Recommended Pressure Levels
||3-20 CM H2O