The BiPAP Auto with BiFlex brings together a unique combination of technologies to provide the best opportunity for therapy success. It uses a multi-level algorithm to track subtle changes which occur naturally in sleep as well as apneas, leak levels and other changes. It then adjusts IPAP/EPAP pressures on a breath-by-breath basis to adjust for these factors and provide the lowest pressures possible for an optimal sleep experience without discomfort.
In addition the BiPAP Auto features Bi-Flex technology that softens the airflow on inhalation and exhalation to provide increased pressure relief, making breathing feel more comfortable and natural. Bi-level therapy with Bi-Flex has been shown to deliver a higher level of success for even the most difficult patients. In fact, one study has shown that 54 percent of non-compliant CPAP users were able to stay with their therapy when introduced to Bi-Flex.
Finally the BiPAP Auto offers advanced reporting with an Encore Pro SmartCard. This feature records detailed compliance and efficacy information giving clinicians insight into a patient's therapy regimen. Data management is more efficient, and reports are easily accessible for reading and sharing among physicians/clinicians, homecare providers and patients.
- Auto-adjusting Bi-level pressure delivery
- Multi-level algorithm - Uses two different sets of analytical parameters to keep track patient's breathing.
- Bi-Flex - Softens the air at inhalation and exhalation to provide more comfortable therapy
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity - Tracks and reacts to a patient's natural breathing pattern. It can detect the point of inhalation and exhalation in every breath, allowing Bi-Flex to make each breath more comfortable.
- Encore® Pro SmartCard® and Data Management Software allow providers to track treatment progress.
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Enhanced Event Reporting - Tracks factors like apnea / hypopnea index, leak and snore. Encore SmartCard and optional EncoreViewer Data Tracking Software enables therapy tracking
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||BiPAP Auto BiLevel with Bi-Flex, Travel Bag, SmartCard Module with SmartCard, Filters (Reusable Foam and Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Heated Humidifier also included depending on package selected.
||1017439 (BiPAP), 1017442 (BiPAP with Heated Humidifier)
|HCPCS Insurance Code
|GTIN / UPC Code
||BiPAP = 10 in x 7 in x 5 in
BiPAP with Humidifier = 13.25 in x 7 in x 5.75 in
Power Supply = 5.75 in x 2.5 in x 1.5 in
||BiPAP = Less Than 4 lbs
APAP with Humidifier = Less Than 6 lbs
Power Supply = 1.15 lbs
||Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
||Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing and Performance CPAP Tubing
||BiPAP / BiLevel
||iPAP / ePAP 4cm to 25cm H20
||0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
|Ramp Start Pressure
||4 to ePAP (User adjustable)
||REMstar Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
|Universal Power Supply
||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing to Allow Worldwide Use)
|External Power Supply
||2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty