The GoodKnight H2O Heated Humidifier from Puritan Bennett offers an integrated humidification solution for GoodKnight CPAP & BiPAP patients. The H2O increases air humidity and reduces dryness during therapy to increase patient comfort and compliance throughout the night.
Puritan Bennett designed the GoodKnight H2O Integrated Heated Humidifier for use with both the GoodKnight 420 Series CPAP systems and the GoodKnight 425 BiLevel systems. By increasing air humidity, the GoodKnight H2O Heated Humidifier offers a mist of relief for people experiencing upper airway and throat dryness during CPAP or BiLevel therapy.
The H2O Heated Humidifier features a small footprint that fits neatly beneath all GoodKnight CPAPs and BiLevel, creating one of the smallest, lightest CPAPs and BiLevels with Heated Humidification on the market.
The H2O Heated Humidifier is compatible with all GoodKnight CPAP & BiLevel systems including the GoodKnight 420G, GoodKnight 420S, GoodKnight 420E, GoodKnight 420SP, GoodKnight 425, and GoodKnight 425ST.
- Compact water chamber holds 350 mL of water, yet the efficient performance of the humidifier allows it to last the night
- HumidControl feature ensures a consistent temperature difference between water and ambient air to minimize condensation in the tubing and keep humidification level constant throughout the night
- Space-saving design adds only 3 inches to length of any GoodKnight 420/425 sleep therapy device
- Features rotary button that allows user to easily adjust heating level
- Durable construction
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||GoodKnight H2O Heated Humidifier, Power Cord, Water Chamber, Humidifier Coupling (for attaching humidifier to CPAP/BiPAP), and Printed Manuals.
|HCPCS Insurance Code
||A Prescription is required for the purchase of this item.
Dimensions & Weight
Power Characteristics & Performance
- HUMIDIFIER = 6.7" x 3.7" x 11" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- HUMIDIFIER = 1.76 lbs (when empty)
- CPAP/BiLevel with HUMIDIFIER = 6.7" x 3.7" x 11" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- CPAP/BiLevel with HUMIDIFIER= Approx 3.3 lbs (1497 g)
- AC power cord supplies power to humidifier only; sleep therapy device has separate power cord
- Usable volume of water chamber = 350mL