Manufactured in compliance with NIOSH standards for N95 respirators, Secure-Gard N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Masks are soft and comfortable and provide a secure fit around the nose and mouth.
These N95 masks can be used in settings where Tuberculosis is believed to be present or during surgery. In addition they are CDC Recommended for use in helping to prevent the spread of Swine Flu (Novel H1N1). Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website to learn more about their H1N1 Flu Information and Recommendations for the use of N95 Respirators. These N95 masks are meant for single use and are disposable for maximum protection.
- NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) Compliant
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) Approved
- Meets NIOSH and CDC Guidelines for TB (Tuberculosis) and Swine Flu (Novel H1N1) Exposure
- Soft and Comfortable
- Easy to put on and take off. Easy to fit. Secure to Wear
- Single Use and Disposable for Maximum Protection
- UPN information >> UCC/EAN 128 #: 20380470185648
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|HCPCS Insurance Code