This small, easy to use, hand-held pulse oximeter delivers on-the-spot oximetry readings so it's perfect for home and lab use. The 920M stores up to 18 hours of trend memory, has visual alarms for tracking patient status, and requires no routine calibration of maintenance.
It features simple operation and comes complete with an adult fingertip sensor. The 920M is also compatible with a wide variety of finger sensors for adult, infant and neonatal patients.
Six standard AA Batteries, included in each pack, will typically power the 920M for 100-200 hours of use before needing to be replaced.
- Intended for quick, easy spot checks
- 18 hour memory
- Easy three-button operation controls all functions
- Full line of sensors are compatible with the 920M model
- Interfaces with Profox software
- Flashing display lets you know when batteries should be replaced. Rechargeable NiCad batteries may be used.
- Dashes on the display indicate no sensor connection, patient pulse too low, sensor not attached properly
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||920M Pulse Oximeter, Model 936 Adult Finger Clip Sensor, Six AA Batteries, Instructions and Service Manual.
|HCPCS Insurance Code
|GTIN / UPC Code
||10 oz (238 g) with alkaline batteries
||6 x 3 x 1 inches
||3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty